Dear Parents and all Boys Basketball:
The La Sierra Eagle Boys Basketball will be having a mandatory “2014 Eagle Boys Basketball Parent Night.”
The meeting will be held in the Dance Room at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday September 19, 2013, with several special guests including our Vice Principal and Athletic Director
The purpose of the meeting is to:
1. Meet the coaches who will be working with your son.
2. Learn about rules relating to athletics, about the trainer’s expectations in working with your son.
4. Receive an introduction to the La Sierra Boys Basketball Website.
6. Develop an understanding of sportsmanship expectations.
7. Review La Sierra Boys Basketball policies and expectations.
8. Booster Club – Activities and Fundraising events.
The La Sierra Boys Basketball Booster Club exists for the purpose of supporting the Boys Basketball athletic programs, its student-athletes, and coaches. The Booster Club relies heavily on the dedication and hard work of parent volunteers to help raise money and run events.
This is a mandatory meeting, we strongly encourage you and your son to make plans to attend this. Our goal is to have each participating student athlete represented by at least one parent/guardian.
Varsity Head Coach, Boys Basketball